Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Chocolate Surprise

I was expecting some shipment from our partner when the reception called me at the office this morning. "A package from Clara", she said. I should be suspicious, since the person who contacted me wasn't Clara, but still, I'm surprised when the reception suddenly said Happy Birthday.

"How can she know", I thought while going to the front desk. My question soon answered when she point out a man with a big box written "Clara's Bakery". A cake cutter on top adds to my suspicious that it is a birthday cake. The sender was soon no mystery to me when I signed the receipt: Kiko. I smiled :D.


Clara's Bakery specialized in healthy food, specifically low calories food for diabetic. It use no sugar in its food, replaced with artificial sweetener. As a result, most of my colleague who tried the black forest love the less sweet taste of the cake. As for myself, I would prefer Kirch with more brandy, rather than what they use, probably to meet the low calorie cake. Beside cakes, it also sells low calories gelato ice cream.

Thanks Kiko for the pleasant surprise, you caught me this time :D.

Clara’s Bakery
Jl. HOS Cokroaminoto 52A, Jakarta Pusat
021 31908123

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suit suit deh :D

iq said...

yuhuuuu birthday boy! 29-A right?
next year you'll be 29-B.
next next year you'll be 29-C.
u know what i mean.

hahahaha boy? BOY? hahahahaha.

all best wishes dude, from another birthday boy.

iq.