Monday, November 17, 2008

Blue Cheese, Salami & Pepperoni

We still remember the taste of Blue Cheese in the Quattro Formaggi of Warung Italia. The pungent distinctive flavor of Blue Cheese, when mixed with other cheese and proper pizza dough taste heaven. I was prepared to make a Quattro Formaggi, when I found only 3 kind of cheese in the fridge. Insisting on having Blue Cheese on top of a pizza, I made a Triple Formaggi instead. Some trapped air pocket screw the appearance of the pizza, but didn't not affect the taste. Complemented with the slight salty taste of cheddar, the cheese mix is excellent.



The 2nd pan of pizza is requested by Kiko: Salami pizza. The salami wrinkle a little bit when baked - there should be a better way to bake a salami pizza


And the final pan of pizza was decorated with round of Pepperoni. Among all pizza topping I've used, I'm still impressed with the salty taste of pepperoni, which has become my favorite pizza topping.



Photo of our pizza can be found at http://www.pbase.com/bennyc/pizza_venture

0 comments: