Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The 6th Pizza

The recipe for the pizza dough called for 6 servings, and last weekend, we only baked 5 pizzas. If you ever wonder what happen to the 6th, I just baked it this evening. I made a progress in so-called my pizza chef career: This time no rolling pin used :D. Although.... I stretch the dough a little bit too thin in some part that, it tears when I tried to move it from the pan.


The Pepperoni is a little bit burnt, thanks to the dead clock in my dining room that screw my baking time. The combination of Mozzarella, Gruyere, and Cheddar should gave a good taste, if mixed with proper portion. The Gruyere gave a slight cow taste, cheddar gave the salty, and the mozzarella bind them all. The mushroom is unnecessary, it ruins the whole appearance of the pizza.

Next time... I'll toss the pizza dough....

0 comments: